TAKE A WORKSHOP
And learn how to create with Paverpol! Experience how easy it is to make your own unique sculptures and objects with a simple t-shirt or other natural materials.
Surprise yourself! You don’t need to be an artist or a creative person to join in - but you will feel like one when you are finished! At the end of the one-day class you’ll go home with a piece of art that will amaze yourself, family and friends.
Paverpol workshops are hands-on workshops and your hands will definitely get messy. You will want to wear an apron or old clothes that you won't mind if they become permanently decorated with a bit of Paverpol.
Scheduled classes are posted below, but if you and your friends would like to schedule your own group class, just give me a call or use the "More Information" button below to send a message and we can work out the details.
Hi Glenda, Bill and Brittany. I want to thank you all so much for a most delightful and insightful day on Saturday. You are very talented. I learned a lot and I will follow up with some more pieces I’m sure. I’ve had many comments on “the monk” as he has been named. Thank you again and I will surely pass information on to others. Good luck in your new adventure! Hugs, Annie.
Hi Glenda, The course was "supercalifragilisticexpialadosius". You and Bill were excellent teachers. I enjoyed our conversation. Elaine
Basic Seated or Standing Sculpture
- If you have a group of 3 - 6 who would like to attend a workshop, let us know and we will work with you to arrange a date that will work for everyone.
To learn more about the classes, simply click on the "Register for a Class" button and it will take you to our registration page. There you will find photo examples and more information for each type of class. Once you are on the page, just click on the one that you are interested in. From there you can click on the date that you want to attend, fill out the form, go to the payment page and 'Voila!', you are registered! Scroll on down this page for what is included and payment info.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Almost everything that you will need to make your sculpture. There are a couple of things that you may need or want to bring and we will be in touch to let you know before the workshop. Generally it is simply a roll of dollar store tin foil, an old cotton t-shirt and anything else that you might like to add for decoration.
- Lunch! (If you have special dietary needs or sensitivities you may want to bring your own - just let us know when you register)
- Snacks and Refreshments!
- A full day of fun, laughs and creativity. Classes begin at 10am and end at approximately 4pm.
There are two options for payment of a class:
1) Make full payment at the time of registration to take advantage of a class discount.
2) Two-payment plan - A deposit will be required when you sign up for a class with the remainder to be paid on the day of the workshop.
If you prefer to pay by a method other than credit card, that can be arranged. You can use the "More Information Please!" button above, to contact us.
A cancellation refund is available with at least 48 hours notice; within 48 hours of the class, you can use your payment to rebook a for a future workshop.