Back to All Events

Bobcaygeon Farmers Market


  • Bobcaygeon Fairgrounds Mansfield St Bobcaygeon, ON, K0M 1A0 Canada (map)

On most Saturday mornings you will find me carving in my booth at the market.  Mindful of  being a true "Farmers Market," a minimum of 70% of the products must be grown, raised, produced or manufactured by the market vendor, and the remaining 30% must be from within a 100km radius of Bobcaygeon. 

Check out the website for more info on Market vendors and events.

 

 

 

Earlier Event: November 14
"Autumn Treasures" Fine Artisan Show
Later Event: October 10
Buckhorn Harvest Craft Show